Thursday, August 2, 2007

Son N' Father




:)"Meeting Of Lost Son and Father"(:
Once upon a time, I saw a serious crime.
An old man was stopped, and his money was robbed.
The old man was helpless, but robber was merciless.
Said that old man "Give my purse back",
Robber said "Shut-up or I'll give you a slap".
Suddenly tears rolled down the robber's face,
The old man asked "What's the case?".
Robber said "I lost my father when I was a child",
From then everyone treated me like a wild.
I got his remindings when I closely saw you,
He was very long & his eyes were blue.
The old man asked him his father's name,
He replied gently, "Mr. Oliver jame".
My name is Austin, I'm just nineteen.
Said awfully that old man "Of god!, You're my son".
Yeah I think I lost you in Washington.
The son said, "Oh yes, yes You're my dad",
You have long moustache as he had.
"Please Dad, forgive me for me for my crime",
Our destiny made us see that bad time.
"Son, now we should go to our house", said old man merrily,
And then the Son & the father lived very very happily.
-Shashank shekhar srivastava @ ShaZ.
This poem was written by me when I was 13 years old, so it may not be very interesting.

No comments: