Monday, October 15, 2007

13.09.2007

The Day started like any other normal day. I was happy to see sun rising a bit. It rained extremely hard yesterday & I had to miss my Maths class although I didnot want to attend that.Fortunately I got the chance to see Ritul ma'm on Aaj-tak @ 6.00 P.M. otherwise I would've been attending my Maths class. She was sitting close to camera & was looking terrific. Thanks Ritul ji for coming & forgiving me. Today's morning was pleasant & weather was nice. Everything was going smoothly in college. I reached there on time. I got my Practical file checked & readings correct. I even convinced my Ex-Chemistry Teacher Miss Shipra (ma'm) to get my sister's last year Chemistry file. She asked me to come tomorrow for it. So everything was running quite well but destiny had planned something different. After completing Chemistry practical work, I returned to Botany lab & sat with my friend. I was telling him about my experiences of previous schools viz "Baal Bhawan", "Halwaasiyaa Baal Mandir" & "D.R.K. School". Then a girl "Neeraj" whome other boys call "Miss Kota" as she was in Kota for coaching of PMT started laughing at me & making fun of me. I was amazed as I had not done anything silly. But she alongwith other girls continued to laugh. I couldn't understand why they were behaving in such a way. Immidiately the period was over & we all had to go to our classroom to attend Botany class. There a boy told me that "Neeraj was making fun of you & I was feeling angry on her". I said "I know, but why was she doing that"? He replied that she was saying that I you were about to cry & weap. Strange! I was in a very light mood at that time. Although I remain serious most of the time but I was not at all serious in Botany lab. This incident was followed by the shameful exit from the class. I was telling a boy how to complete our "Plant collection project" & teacher thought I was making noise & asked me to leave the class alongwith 3 other students. This happened to me for the very first time in my 19 years of life. O.K. I returned to home & @ 5.00 P.M. I left for Maths class. At 6.15 P.M. rain started to fall. We requested our teacher to let us go but he refused. Outside it was raining extremely hard. We waited for rain to stop but it didnot stop. Infact rain started to fall even harder. All the students then left for homes but I & my friend were waiting for rain to stop. Then we decided to go in rain. My friend selected to go to his shop but I turned towards my house's way. But every street was full of water. There was tremendous water logging & no place to go. Roads are extremely poor here & with water on them they become dangerous to walk on. I tried many paths but every road was water logged. My feet were trapped in mud. Then there was power cut plus dark plus my Glasses soaked with water. I was unable to see any thing. Only water was visible, that too with great difficlty. I struggled hard to ride my bicycle. But all in vain, as either there was mud or water everywhere. I was thinking about my family, about how to tell them that I need a Torch & Mobile phone. There was no one outside to help me. Everyone was inside his/her home. I was wandering here & there in total darkness & thunderstorm. Ultimately I decided to take risk & put steps towards my home. Slowly I reached my home @ 7.30 P.M. I covered a distance of mere 2 minutes in 45 minutes! But I am happy that I didnot lose my patience & heart. I tried & found my way.
These 2 incidents that took place on the same day may not mean anything for many people. They will say It doesn't matter If a girl makes fun of you or laughs at you. They will also say that many people face difficulties in rains. But let me tell you It's not the 1st time someone made fun of me. It happens to me everyday. Girls of my college, whether they are my senior or junior, laugh at me. And the interesting thing is that they do this when I don't have any interaction with them. I & they have nothing to do with each other. I dont speak to them, Neither they know me nor I know them, then why they laugh at me without any reason? Please tell me. If my class students read this, please reply.

No comments: