Sunday, June 8, 2008

December 1st, 2007

So the Winter season arrived with all it's strength from Ist of December, 07. I should call it "True Winter season" instead. Because weather was a bit cold during November, but there was a lot of difference in temperature of 30th of November & December Ist. When I woke up, I saw slight fog outside. But as the day progressed, fog became denser & denser. There were clouds in sky & mercuries were dipped. Actually I had an appointment with Doctor Dixit in Bhiwani. But I didnot want to go to Bhiwani as I was feeling lazy. My sister insisted me that I should go today & you have to take the test on 4.12.2007. So I got myself ready, I ate my breakfast in 5 minutes (on any other day, It could have taken me half an hour to finish Breakfast!) & I was ready. It was so cold outside that I had to wear a Jacket. So I rushed outside to enjoy the Foggy cold weather. There was such a dense fog that we took about an hour to reach the hospital instead of 25 odd minutes. Also the fog was getting denser slowly slowly. I always enjoy Foggy cold weather. I like the water droplets that accumulate on eye lashes & clothes. I really feel great when fog touches my cheeks. I love winters. So I reached Dr. Dixit's Hospital at 9.23 A.M. My turn was 3rd. He examined me & continued with the same medicines. Then I left hospital & started walking on road. Weather was great. I then returned to my home. Wasim jaffer had hit his Double Ton. Saurav ganguly & VVS laxman too slashed their hundreds. So it was a great day for me. Next day means 2nd of December was also cold. Though there was a slight fog but there were clouds & no sunshine. I prepared for my Practical test (Botany), I completed my file. By the evening 5.00 P.M. weather had become pretty cold. Wind started to blow & it was pretty dark. It gave me an impression of night because of the clouds. After some time it started to rain alongwith strong wind. But no doubt this was a great experience for me. I really enjoyed the 2 days. Thank God for creating Winter Season. I also memorized "Benthem & Hooker Classification System". Phew! It was a real challenging job to remember all those Class, Order, Family etc.

In the end: On 2nd of December, 2007, there were 2 Wedding Ceremonies. First one was of My Cousin Brother Ravi Srivastava. The reception is on 6th of December. I'm going to attend the Reception Party. Then I'll tell you about the party. Another wedding was of my Chemistry Lecturer "Shipra Ma'm". I can't forget her because she awarded me 44 marks out of 45! No any student got these marks. It was quite surprising to know that she was getting married. I mean we didnot get even a hint about her wedding. But anyways it's great. May she enjoy the second half of her life. I still feel ashamed that I couldn't say her Thanks for those marks. (On the contrary, My Botany Lecturer gave me 28 marks out of 40! That too when I did all the things correct. My file was good, my Viva was also good as well as my Botany Collection.) That's why I wanted to thank Shipra ma'm. I hope she reads this. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS :)

No comments: