Monday, June 16, 2008

I Got Honda & House Shifted Too

This Past week had been quite eventful for me. So many things happened. We shifted our house (8th of June-2008). This was such a tiring work for all of us. Thanks to my Friends Sanjay, Dheeraj & Sumit for their help because doctor has advised my father not to lift heavy objects and they all helped us in moving goods from old to new house. My elder cousin brother Vicky Bhaiyya had also come to help us & he took charge of everything. He's very helpful & humble. But our new house is not very good either to look at or to live in. Very small rooms & space specially our Kitchen. Although Bathroom is spacious. Our start in this house has not been good. Many problems crept in. Our inverter failed, Local transformer got burnt & water supply became short! But apart from these forgettable memories there is some thing to cherish.

We brought New Honda Activa in Silver Metallic finish on 2nd of June-2008. I was waiting for it for a very long time but finally my wish got fulfilled. Earlier I thought it will be difficult for me to control Activa (I'm extremely skinny- Just 45 KGs! as compared to Activa's unladen weight of 111 KGs!), but after a little practice I can ride my Activa comfortably now.

One more special thing happened. On the unfortunate date of 11 June-2008 (there was no power throughout the day & no water either); my sister had to go to her Friend's home. I decided to take her on my Activa. She was hesitant to sit because she had no faith on my riding abilities! I assured her that I'll safely drop you at her house. After a lot of arguments she agreed. Actually I myself had doubt on me that whether I'll be able to drop her safely or not? It was the first time I was carrying my Sister on Activa, although I had taken my friend to Local Temple & Market earlier. So I was also very nervous.

But I took her there comfortably & without any problem! Now she wants to go there with me every time. These things might look ordinary for you, but for me & my sister this is one of the best experiences in our lives. Now I can do market work easily without thinking much. I can also go with my sister for shopping. I am very happy that despite all the problems we suffered during that week, I have a few reasons to be happy & feel good.

Also I can take my Papa too on Activa to market & other places quite comfortably.

In the End: Why they increased price of Petrol (5Rs/Ltr) just after 2 days of purchasing my Activa?

No comments: