Sunday, June 8, 2008

Vickey Bhaiyya's Reception

My cousin Brother "Ravi bhaiyya" @ "Vickey bhaiyya" got married on 2nd of December, 07 with "Mamta bhabhi". Baraat went to her residence at "Nayagaon". But due to my Practical exams, I couldn't attend their wedding ceremony. I also couldn't attend a pre-marriage function on 29th of November. Suddenly my mom asked me & my sister to attend Reception party which was scheduled on 6th of December. We refused as there were Exams in our college from 8th. She said we'll return on 7th early in the morning. I was answerless. I had no option but to go. So I planned to go on 5th. I also had to prepare some question papers for class I & II. So I left for Delhi at 7.00 A.M. Bus left at 7.30. After changing 3 buses I reached my destination. Actually I took the wrong path. I asked a person the correct address. Ultimately I reached at my Buaa ji's house at 11.45 A.M. There was a very large scale preparation. I met with my Vickey bhaiyya. But after then I was feeling bored as everyone was busy in work. I was not feeling happy. It was very boring doing nothing & sitting alone. But then Bhaiyya introduced me with my Bhabhi ji. She asked me to sit. But I couldn't talk to her. I was felling very ashamed. Due to my shy nature, I couldn't answer her any question. Phew! Buaa ji came & asked me to leave the room as she had to get her ready. Next day rest of my family arrived. Same day my brothers insisted me to get my beared & moustache trimmed off. I wanted to do this on 22nd of December. But I had to. I was looking very strange in clean shave! My sister scolded me for this. So did my mom & dad. But my cousin sister (Nisha didi) & brothers (Golu & Raju bhaiyya) said it's looking nice on my face. CONTRADICTION! So reception party was in the evening. I got myself ready for party. But it was bone chilling cold outside. I was feeling very uncomfortable. Party started at 8.00 P.M. My sister called me & asked me to stand with her (I was standing outside)! We watched everyone dancing & enjoying the Music. Especially "Mauja hi mauja". Then my another cousin brother "Vishu bhaiyya" came and took us to dance. I don't know how to dance, so I didnot. He became angry on us. Finally we both had to throw some hands & do some strange steps! Afterall in Party who cares about right dance steps! We enjoyed the music, got photographed with Vickey bhaiyya & Mamta bhabhi, watched them dance, gave our Gift & ate the Dinner.(It was exhausted much earlier because of some "Bin bulaay mehmaan"). Food was prepared again! I went to bed at 1.30 A.M. next day. On 7th we had to return. Suddenly I did not feel like going. I wanted to talk to others, get mixed up with them. I left my shyness & enjoyed their company. But I had to leave. After touching feet of elder people, I came out of house. Bhabhi ji extended & shook her hands with me. I reached forward to touch her feet also, but she drew them back. After all she's not that old! But I did that because Bhabhi is like Mother. So finally we left for Dadri at 3.00 P.M.( We're supposed to do that at 6.00 A.M. in the morning)! We reached Dadri at 7.30 P.M.in night & next day there was my Botany-A Exam! I took that Exam without any preparation. Only God knows how many marks I'm gonna get. But it was a great trip. No one there was interested in talking to me but Bhabhi ji was. And I escaped from that! Just because of unneccessary shyness! WHY I'M LIKE THIS? Why don't I hesitate while doing wrong things but I do when there's nothing wrong. God stop me from doing wrong things. Show me the way. I beg you & I pray from you. I'll not do that again in my life. Bye-2, after all I've to view wedding photos!

No comments: