Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ji Aap Kaun?

This story I'm writing to tell you an embarrassing incident of mine. What happened actually was that I was in Delhi to take my PMT (Pre medical test) in the year 2006. My center was in "Shreshtha vihaar". So I reached there 1.5 hours before the time. Now the funny part starts! A girl reached to me & asked me "Shashank, Tumhaaraa center bhi yahin par padaa hai kyaa?". I was shocked & surprised at this. This's really unexpected for me that a girl I don't know is approaching me and asking me something. Then I thought she might be my sister's friend & I must speak with respect. So I asked her "Ji, aap kaun hain?". She was stunned at this. Then she replied "Aray main Khushboo, tumhaari classmate". Now it was my turn to blush. Actually she was my classmate & we were studying together for two years (in class XIth & XIIth) & I had never seen her face that's why I made that silly mistake. This incident is so humorous that whenever I remember it I feel extremely strange on this. I had made that girl feel Embarrassed in front of her friend as well as myself in front of so many students. They were laughing at me. My cousin brother & sister, on listening to this, also made fun of me that I couldn't recognise a girl I was studying with for 2 years. Now I don't have audacity to face her. She might be thinking to take revenge. If she is reading this, I AM APOLOGIZING. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. She's still with me in the B.Sc IInd year. She was in Ist year with me too, but she has never said anything about this funny incident. There's no tradition of Boys & girls interaction in our college They speak to each other hiding themselves from others. Probably it's the reason that has saved me from her anger. Otherwise she'd have scolded me in front of other students. FUNNY!!! AIN'T IT?

No comments: