Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Trip To Patna

It was 16th of june, 2007 when I left for Patna. Actually I & Didi had no interest in going there. It's very tiring & exhausting travel. A journey of about 1105 Kms by Bus & Train is very energy sapping (that too in the hottest month of the year!). All these things were haunting me. But when I woke up (at 4.00 A.M. as usual!) it was extremely pleasant weather. Slight drizzle had made the ennvironment nice. So we left at 8.00 A.M. But the tragedies started here. We had to reach New delhi Railway station & we didnot take the direct bus. We changed 3 buses & the last one was pathetic. Driver had started playing boring music. I didnot get the place for putting my feet. Jaise taise We reached New delhi Railway Station. Then we had to wait for 4.5 hours there. But the good thing was that train arrived at its right time (5.20 P.M.). We made ourself comfortable inside the train as there was no rush or hurry. We had reserved seats. There was a Bro-Sis duo in front of our seat & they were amusing. They were talking about computers & internet all the time. I really got a chance to know how much they knew about internet. They were strange! They were saying that while giving E-mail IDs one must give his/her password too! So our train left the station at 5.45 P.M. The start was boring as it didnot pickup the speed. But later on it was running with good pace. Papa told us to sleep at around 9.30 P.M. I went to the upper berth and it didnot have space to accomodate my legs. I had to bend them. But I slept well. Then I woke up at 4.17 A.M. It was "Mugalsaraay" junction. Then I woke my sister up & we brushed our teeth. She fell asleep again but I couldn't sleep more. Finally the train reached Patna railway station at 6.50 A.M. My mama had come to pick up us. We reached his flat at 7.15 A.M. But we were not excited on reaching there. I dunno why but there wasn't any excitement at all. First 2 days were like hell. But from Monday I got the chance to see Ritul ji @ 8.00 A.M. I also got a companion to get rid of all the boredom. Guess who? Aray yaar it's HR himself. I got an MP3 CD of his songs there and I just kept on listening to his soulful voice & composition. I also saw him on Aaj-tak on the occasion of "The World's Music Day". They had arranged for direct conversation with HR. I wished I could tell this to Magic W&. She'd have definitely called on number 011-23684888 to talk to him. I saw his interview on Zoom channel also. From then I started to feel like staying there with my sisters Gungun @ Aasthaa (9 yrs), Ishitaa-Harshitaa (13 yrs) & Sonali @ Khushi (5.5 yrs). I especially like Ishitaa-Harsitaa because of their gentle & obeying nature. We all visited Patna museum, Science center & Hanumaan mandir. We had a great time @ S.center. I really liked my elder mausi's food. She cooks just like my mom. We went to our 2nd mausi's house that was very far away. It took 40 minutes to reach there. There was reduced voltage & humdity. I was feeling very bored of that place. I was just thinking about Ritul ji. But it was more like a tension as I was thinking about blogs written for her. They were making me sick. I felt like crying. But I managed to get rid of those feelings because I know she's not like that. Any RITUL JOSHI JI fan reading this please reply. I also went to my mummy's mama's house. Their sons are originally our mamas but we call them bhaiyaa as they are of same age. They also have got a PC. I listened to HR's songs there. Last 4 days were very exciting. I didnot want to leave the place but I had to. I started to realize that it was my mistake not feeling great there. I developed a very strong bond with Gungun. I didnot like her earlier because she used to put pseudo allegations on me that I beat her & don't treat her normally. Actually I was jealous of her that she's getting so much affection from my parents & relatives. I myself was young at that time & no one paid attention towards me. Everyone was behind her. But now I realize my mistake. It was foolish to be jealous of my cute sister. So we had a great time there at Patna. I can't forget this place. It's my motherland & I love it, it's people, their accent & sweets. I missed Magic W& there a lot as there were no Cyber-cafes nearby. I couldn't contact her. But why didn't she reply? Well we left Patna on 28th of june. It was heart touching moment when I saw my Nana ji weaping. Even worse was that I forgot to touch his feet. My Maami ji also behaved with us in a very good manner. I liked her food. MAMA JI IF U R READING THIS, TELL MAAMI JI THAT I LOVED HER FRUIT CUSTARD & CHANAY KI SABJI. THEY BOTH WERE DELICIOUS. MAUSI JI (DEEPAA & VIBHAA) I LOVE YOU BOTH, MAUSA JI I RESPECT BOTH OF YOU & GUNGUN-ANMOL, KHUSHI, ISHITAA-HARSHITAA YOU ARE ALL GREAT, CUTE & CLOSE TO MY HEART. I'M MISSING ISHITAA-HARSHITAA'S LOVING, GUNGUN'S MISCHIEVOUS, ANMOL'S SCISSOR YOU THROUGH & KHUSHI'S TOUCH-ME-NOT BEHAVIOUR. NANA JI'S STORY TELLING, MAAMIJI'S ACCENT/LAUGHING/FOOD, DEEPAA MAUSI JI'S COOKING/ADVICE, VIBHAA MAUSI JI'S CHILDISH ACTS & MAUSA JI'S (donon) GENTLE NATURE. NAANI JI (BELATED) I LOVE YOU & MISS YOU A LOT. PATNA, A CITY CAN'T BE FORGOTTEN EASILY.Bas we reached New-delhi @ 8.45 A.M. on 29th of june. Finally we were inside our home @ 1.25 P.M. Aunty (our house-owner) had prepared food for us. We took the lunch & I went to watch the match. So it ends the story. Missing the place badly. Never know when I'll get the chance to visit Patna again. Kids will be grown up till our next visit. Tell what do you think? I'm desperately waiting for comments.

No comments: